This herb is known to be the solution to solve many health conditions. Triphala powder is often referred as the complete health supplement. Triphala has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral effects. Due to its medicinal effects, it can also cure anemia, jaundice, constipation, cough, asthma, fever, chronic ulcers, leucorrhoea, and pyorrhea. Triphala is made from three different fruits in their dried and powdered form. Triphala is composed of the following three fruits:
- Embilica officinalis, commonly known to Indians as amla. It is also called Indian gooseberry.
- Terminalia chebula, called haritaki in Sanskrit, is a nut-like fruit that is picked when it is still yellow and ripening. It is commonly known as harad.
- Terminalia bellirica, commonly referred to as bibhitaki in many languages, and called vibhidaka in Sanskrit. Many people also call it bedda or baheda.
While the three are used separately for various treatments plans, together, they can be quite a power packed treatment for a number of health problems.
Merlion Natural's Triphala Powder is made by mixing powders of Amla, Bahed and Haritaki. The product is processed at ISO Certifed processing facility and then packed in Food grade consumer packs under hygienic environment. At Merlion Natural's we ensure that only fresh batches of products are packed.
- Brand : Merlion Naturals
- Packed & Marketed by : Infinator Pvt ltd, Odhav, Ahmedabad IN
- GST / Tax Rate : 5%
- HSN : 12119029
- Country of Origin : India