Activated charcoal – also referred to as activated carbon – is charcoal that has undergone a heating process that makes it safe for medicinal use. This process, which increases the charcoal’s adsorptive ability, allows it to expand into a porous surface capable of trapping a multitude of toxins and chemicals
While natural oil production is necessary for keeping our skin moisturized, glowing, and free of wrinkles, too much can be a problem. Oily skin can trap dirt and other impurities from the environment, which then sit on our skin and result in clogged pores—especially if you aren’t regularly exfoliating. Activated charcoal, again with its adsorptive quality, can bind to these impurities and excess oil, while gently loosening deeply-ingrained particles with its gritty texture.
- The Charcoal Powder is 100% Natural made from Bamboo Shell.
- Best used for Face and Hair Masks. Add Activated Charcoal powder to your DIY Face and Hair masks.
- Activated charcoal can bind to these impurities and excess oil, while gently loosening deeply-ingrained particles with its gritty texture.
- Activated charcoal’s slightly gritty texture makes it a great option for gentle exfoliation.
- Using activated charcoal as a mask and scrub can help loosen the debris clogging up your pores. Produced and Packed in India.