Key Ingredients: Giloy ( Tinospora cordifolia )
Nature according to Ayurveda: Hot
Ayurvedic Doshas ( Constitutions ): Balancing for Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
Active Ingredient Source: Plant Based
- Supports Healthy Digestion
- Supports Healthy Respiratory Functions
- Promotes Healthy Immune System
- Helps Purifying Blood and Remove Toxins
Direction For Use:
Take 1 -2 Tablets, twice a day after Meal or as directed by your healthcare Practioner.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
If you are taking any kind of medication, Please consult your doctor before adding it your diet.
Pregnant or Breastfeeding mothers should avoid taking Giloy and Giloy Supplements unless advised by a Doctor.
Keep out of reach of Children.
Store in a cool, dry place in an air tight container away from direct sunlight.
Other Names of Giloy: Tinospora cordifolia, Guduchi, Madhuparni, Amruta, Amritavallari, Chhinnaruha, Chakralakshanika, Somvalli, Rasayani, Devnirmita, Gulvel, Vatsadani, Jwarari, Bahuchinna, Amrita.
- Generic Name : Giloy Tablet (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Brand : Merlion Naturals
- Packed & Marketed by : Infinator Pvt ltd , Odhav, Ahmedabad IN
- GST / Tax Rate : 12%
- HSN : 21069099
- Country of Origin : India