Key Ingredients: Gotu Kola ( Centella asiatica )
Nature according to Ayurveda: Cold
Ayurvedic Doshas ( Constitutions ): Balancing for Kapha, and Pitta
Active Ingredient Source: Plant Based
- Promotes Appetite and Digestion
- Supports Better Memory & Intelligence
- Promotes Calmness and Relaxation
- Supports Healthy Skin
- Supports Healthy Heart Functions
- Helps with Fatigue and General Weakness
Direction For Use:
Take 1 - 2 Tablets, twice a day after Meal or as directed by your healthcare Practioner.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
If you are taking any kind of medication, Please consult your doctor before adding it your diet.
Pregnant or Breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before taking Gotu Kola and Gotu Kola Supplements.
Keep out of reach of Children.
Store in a cool, dry place in an air tight container away from direct sunlight.
Other Names of Gotu Kola: Centella asiatica, Brahma Manduki, Kodangal, Karivana, Saraswati Aku, Vauari, Manduki, Darduracchada, Manimuni, Jholkhuri, Thalkuri, Thankuni, Indian Pennywort, Khodabrahmi, Khadbhrammi, Ondelaga, Brahmi soppu, Kodangal, Karivana, Vallarai, Gotu kola.
- Generic Name : Gotu Kola Tablet (Centella asiatica)
- Brand : Merlion Naturals
- Packed & Marketed by : Infinator Pvt ltd , Odhav, Ahmedabad IN
- GST / Tax Rate : 12%
- HSN : 21069099
- Country of Origin : India