Key Ingredients: Gymnema ( Gymnema sylvestre )
Nature according to Ayurveda: Hot
Ayurvedic Doshas ( Constitutions ): Balancing for Pitta and Kapha, May Increase Vata
Active Ingredient Source: Plant Based
- Helpful for the Detoxification and Supports Healthy digestion
- Helps Reducing Sugar Cravings by Making Sweet Foods Taste Less Appealing
- Supports Healthy Blood Glucose Levels
- Promotes Body's Natural Metabolic Process
- Supports Healthy Kidney Functions
Direction For Use:
Take 1-2 Tablets, once or twice daily after Meal, or as directed by your healthcare practioner.
If you are taking any kind of medication, Please consult your doctor before adding it your diet.
Pregnant or Breastfeeding mothers should avoid taking Gymnema or Gymnema Supplements.
Keep out of reach of Children.
Store in a cool, dry place in an air tight container away from direct sunlight.
Other Names of Gymnema: Gymnema sylvestrae, Mesha-shringi, Madhunashini, Ajaballi, Avartini, Kavali, Kalikardori, Vakundi, Dhuleti, Mardashingi, Podapatri, Adigam, Cherukurinja, Sannagerasehambu, Gurmar, Gudmar, Gur-Mar, Gimnema, Gurmarbooti, Gymnema, Madhuashini, Shardunika, Vishani, and Meshashringi.
- Generic Name : Gymnema Tablet (Gymnema sylvestre)
- Brand : Merlion Naturals
- Packed & Marketed by : Infinator Pvt ltd , Odhav, Ahmedabad IN
- GST / Tax Rate : 12%
- HSN : 21069099
- Country of Origin : India