Key Ingredients: Manjistha ( Rubia cordifolia )
Nature according to Ayurveda: Hot
Ayurvedic Doshas ( Constitutions ): Balancing for Pitta, and Kapha
Active Ingredient Source: Plant Based
This item contains no animal products and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Helps Purifying Blood and Supports Immune Function
- Supports Beautiful Complexion, Luster and Glowing Skin
- Natural Detoxifier and Rejuvenative Herb that Helps Removing Toxins and Excess Heat from all Tissues
Direction For Use:
Take 1 - 2 Tablets, twice daily after Meal, or as directed by your healthcare practioner.
If you are taking any kind of medication, Please consult your doctor before adding it your diet.
Pregnant or Breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before taking Manjistha or Manjistha Supplements.
Keep out of reach of Children.
Store in a cool, dry place in an air tight container away from direct sunlight.
Other Names of Manjistha: Indian Madder, Manjishtha, Samanga, Vikasa, Yojanavalli, Jingi, Lohitalata, Bhandiri, Raktanga, Vastrabhushana, Kalameshi, Lata, Manjeeth, Manjitti, Tamravalli, Raktamanjishte, Manjetti, Phuvva and Runas.
- Generic Name : Manjistha Tablet (Rubia cordifolia)
- Brand : Merlion Naturals
- Packed & Marketed by : Infinator Pvt ltd , Odhav, Ahmedabad IN
- GST / Tax Rate : 12%
- HSN : 21069099
- Country of Origin : India