Key Ingredients: Moringa ( Moringa oleifera )
Nature according to Ayurveda: Hot
Ayurvedic Doshas ( Constitutions ): Balancing for Vata, and Kapha
Active Ingredient Source: Plant Based
- Rich source of vitamins, minerals and Amino acids, High in Calcium
- Supports Healthy Heart & Liver
- Natural source of Protein
- Promotes Breast Milk Production in Lactating Mothers
- Helps with Tension and Stress
Direction For Use:
Take 1 Tablet, twice a day before Meal or as directed by your healthcare Practioner.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
If you are taking any kind of medication, Please consult your doctor before adding it your diet.
Pregnant or Breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before taking Moringa and Moringa Supplements.
Keep out of reach of Children.
Store in a cool, dry place in an air tight container away from direct sunlight.
Other Names of Moringa: Moringa oleifera, Sobhanjana, Bahala, Tiksnagandha, Aksiva, Mocaka, Sajina, Sajna, Sajne, Horse Radish Tree, Drum Stick Tree, Sargavo, Sekato, Saragavo, Parna, Shajoma, Mungna, Neegge, Nugge ele, Murinna, Tishnagandha, Muringa, Muringa Elai, Sevaga, Segata, Segata pana, Shewgachi pane, Sajana, Munga, Munika, Sohanjana, Murungai, Murungai Ilai, Munaga Aku, Sehjan.
- Generic Name : Moringa Tablet (Moringa oleifera)
- Brand : Merlion Naturals
- Packed & Marketed by : Infinator Pvt ltd , Odhav, Ahmedabad IN
- GST / Tax Rate : 12%
- HSN : 21069099
- Country of Origin : India