Key Ingredients: Valerian Root ( Valerian officinalis )
Nature according to Ayurveda: Hot
Ayurvedic Doshas ( Constitutions ): Balancing for Vata, Pitta and Kapha
Active Ingredient Source: Plant Based
- Supports Sound Sleep and Promotes Relaxation
- Helps Blood Pressure Management
- Supports Healthy Central Nervous System
- Helps with Muscle Relaxation
- Supports Better Digestion
Direction For Use:
Take 1-2 Tablets, once or twice daily after Meal, or as directed by your healthcare Practioner.
For sleep, take 1-2 Tablets 30 minutes- 2 hours before sleep.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
If you are taking any kind of medication, Please consult your doctor before adding it your diet.
Pregnant or Breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before taking Valerian Root.
It is generally advisable to avoid using Valerian Root / Tagar at least 2 weeks before surgery.
Keep out of reach of Children.
Store in a cool, dry place in an air tight container away from direct sunlight.
Other Names of Valerian Root: Valeriana wallichii, Indian Valerian, Mushkbala, Sugandhabala, Kalanusari, Kalanusarika, Nata, Paduka, Ganthoda, Tagar Gantho, Ghodawaj, Mandibattal, Mandyavanthu, Mandibattalu, Thakaram, Ganthode, Tagarapaduka, Jalashiuli, Mushkobala, Tagarai, Grandhi Tagaramu.
- Generic Name : Valerian Root Tablet (Valerian officinalis)
- Brand : Merlion Naturals
- Packed & Marketed by : Infinator Pvt ltd, Odhav, Ahmedabad IN
- GST / Tax Rate : 12%
- HSN : 21069099
- Country of Origin : India