Pomegranate peel powder with a sweet taste contains almost double the amount of anti-oxidants than the pulp or juice, which improves digestion. It can also be used as Natural moisturizer; Helps with pimples or acne. Pomegranate peel extracts have been used to help hair loss. The peels are packed with powerful antioxidants that help fight against dangerous and life threatening heart diseases. It also lowers cholesterol levels, reduces stress and restores heart health. They reduce oxidative stress and lower blood pressure tooPomegranate peel powder is a powdered form of the dried peel or rind of the pomegranate fruit (Punica granatum). The peel of the pomegranate contains various beneficial compounds and is used in traditional medicine and culinary applications. Here are some alternative names for pomegranate peel powder:
- Anardana Powder: Anardana is a common name for dried pomegranate seeds and peel in South Asian countries.
- Dadim Chhal Powder: "Dadim" means pomegranate in Sanskrit and Hindi, and "chhal" refers to the peel or rind.
- Granatum Peel Powder: Referring to the botanical name of the pomegranate plant, Punica granatum.
- Pomegranate Rind Powder: Describing the part of the fruit used to make the powder.
- Dried Pomegranate Peel Powder: Direct and descriptive term indicating the drying process of the peel.
- Pomegranate Skin Powder: Referring to the outer covering or skin of the pomegranate fruit.
- Punica Peel Powder: Using the genus name "Punica" for the pomegranate plant.
- Rind Powder of Granada: "Granada" is the Spanish word for pomegranate.
- Dalim Chil Powder: In Bengali, "dalim" means pomegranate, and "chil" refers to the peel.
- Grenadine Peel Powder: Derived from "grenadine," an alternative term for pomegranate.