Botanical Name: Rosa centifolia
Roses are more commonly known as beautiful, aromatic decorative pieces. It is one of the best ingredients for giving a natural boost to your health and beauty.
Roses are high in Vitamin C, Pectin and Citric Acid. It has astringent and anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps with cleansing your skin, moisturizing, blemishes, skin inflammation, acne etc. Rose tea makes an excellent emmenagogue to help move blood and quell cramps during menstruation.
Apart from Health benefits, Rose petals are commonly used in potpourri, you can add dried rose petals to mini organza bags for a dirt-cheap DIY solution, simply add dried petals to a paper envelope, seal it and slip it in your drawer.
- All Natural, Vegan and free from artificial scent or chemical additives.
- Food Grade ; Ideal for making Tea Blend, Beverages etc. It can be used for Gift & Crafts, Potpourri and Bath.
- Improves Digestion, anti-inflammatory and Boost Immune System. It helps move blood and quell cramps during menstruation.
- It is packed in resealable zipper pouch for ease of use and keep it fresh for longer time.
- Produced and Packed in India.
Merlion Natural's Dried Rose Petals are made by Drying Rose Petals under Shed. The Rose Petals are packed at ISO and FSSAI Certified processing facility in Food grade consumer packs under hygienic environment. At Merlion Natural's we ensure that only fresh batches of products are packed.
- Generic Name : Rose Petals Dried (Rosa centifolia)
- Brand : Merlion Naturals
- Packed & Marketed by : Infinator Pvt ltd , Odhav, Ahmedabad IN
- GST / Tax Rate : 5%
- HSN : 12119029
- Country of Origin : India