Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It offers UV protection (it is SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
Ingredient: Pure Shea Butter ( Unrefined )
Other Name/s: Vitellaria paradoxa
- Rich in Vitamin A, Promotes healthy skin collagen.
- Helps with premature wrinkles, premature facial lines and premature slackened skin.
- Contains Vitamin E, Which balances and normalizes the skin.
- Promotes clear and healthy , particularly beneficial for dry or sun-exposed skin.
- Good for Dry Skin, Hair and Blemishes.
Use alone or In combination with other butter, carrier oils or essential oils.
You can apply shea butter directly to your skin.
For using it on Hair, Your hair should be damp, but not wet, prior to applying the Shea butter mixture. Apply 1 tbsp. of the Shea butter and oil mixture to your hair. Massage it gently into your scalp and comb the mixture through to the ends.
Warning: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Away from direct Sunlight.
*The recipes given here are our suggestion only.
- Brand : Merlion Naturals
- Packed & Marketed by : Infinator Pvt ltd, Odhav, Ahmedabad IN
- GST / Tax Rate : 5%
- HSN : 33049099
- Country of Origin : India