Spirulina is a “Superfood.” It is the most nutritious, concentrated whole food known to humankind. Spirulina is about sixty percent complete, highly digestible protein. Spirulina contains every essential amino acid. It contains more beta-carotene than any other whole food; it is the best whole food source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA); it is rich in B vitamins, minerals, trace elements, chlorophyll, and enzymes; and it is abundant in other valuable nutrients which helps the growth and nutrition of the child brain, also rich in calcium and iron as well as a high percentage of natural fibers.
Spirulina has 180% more calcium than whole milk, Spirulina has 5100% more iron than spinach and Three grams of Spirulina have more antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity than five servings of fruits and vegetables.
- It is considered a complete source of high-quality protein. It is also vitamin & nutrient rich containing Vitamin E, B12, iron, zinc & more.
- Spirulina is a favorite food for vegetarians and vegans because it is one of the best plant sources of iron and protein. Even for those who consume meat, it has a highly absorbable form of iron that is gentle on the digestive system.
- Spirulina is also incredibly high in calcium with over 26 times the calcium in milk.
- Spirulina is a fantastic source of antioxidants. It is also extremely high in Chlorophyll, which helps remove toxins from the blood and boost the immune system. Spirulina is known to support fat burning during exercise.
- Produced and Packed in India.
Merlion Natural's Spirulina Powder is made from dried spirulina. The product is processed at ISO Certified processing facility and then packed in Food grade consumer packs under strict supervision. At Merlion Natural's we ensure that only fresh batches of products are packed.
- Generic Name : Spirulina Powder (Arthrospira)
- Brand : Merlion Naturals
- Packed & Marketed by : Infinator Pvt ltd, Odhav, Ahmedabad IN
- GST / Tax Rate : 5%
- HSN : 12122190
- Country of Origin : India