Botanical Name: Ocimum sanctum
It is also known as Holy Basil, the “queen of herbs” is the most sacred of all the herbs found in India! This sacred plant is found in almost every Indian household. Tulsi plants is used to help with various conditions such as common cold, inflammation, and many more. Tulsi contains hundreds of beneficial compounds and possesses strong antioxidant, adaptogenic, and immune enhancing properties.
Tulsi also helps in the purification of the atmosphere. It has been used for centuries as an important component of Ayurveda for its diverse health benefits. Tulsi is considered to be an adaptogenic, helps balancing different processes in the body and enabling the body to adapt to stress. Marked by its strong aroma and astringent taste, it is regarded in Ayurveda as an “elixir of life” and is well known to promote longevity. It is because of these numerous benefits that Tulsi plant is worshiped as a goddess in India!
- Also known as Holy Basil, It contains strong antioxidant, adaptogens and immune supporting properties.
- Regular consumption of Tulsi may support eye helath. It also helps soothing and reducing strain caused due to constant computer use.
- Tulsi Leaves helpw with Stress and Purifying blood.
- It re-energize and rejuvenate the body of a person. Also well known to promote longevity.
- Produced and Packed in India.
Merlion Natural's Organic Turlsi Leaves Powder is made by grinding Dried Tulsi leaves to a fine Powder. The product is processed at ISO 22000:2005 Certified processing facility and then packed in Food grade consumer packs under hygienic environment. At Merlion Natural's we ensure that only fresh batches of products are packed.
- Generic Name : Tulsi Leaves Powder (Ocimum sanctum)
- Brand : Merlion Naturals
- Packed & Marketed by : Infinator Pvt ltd, Odhav, Ahmedabad IN
- GST / Tax Rate : 5%
- HSN : 12119029
- Country of Origin : India